Be sure to fill out the following forms by the deadlines listed! Deadlines will depend on when your show is. The following items are mandatory for all PAC groups performing during the Fall 2022 Semester:
- Fall Pre-Production Meeting (during PAC Con – date/time TBD) – Mandatory for Producer of spring shows.
- Treasurer Training (during PAC Con – date/time TBD) – Mandatory for Treasurer/Business Manager if your group is SAC-funded. If your group is not SAC-funded, please contact Laurie McCall to schedule a meeting.
- 6 Week Meeting – 6 weeks before the Sunday your tech week begins.
- Spring 2023 Tech Rider – due 4 weeks before the Sunday your tech week begins
- Spring 2023 Show Form – due 3 weeks before the Sunday your tech week begins
- The Show Form will contain important agreements about onstage and backstage COVID safety protocols for your tech week and performances when applicable.
- Spring 2023 Collaboration / Space Share Contract – due 3 weeks before the Sunday your tech week begins.
- Spring 2023 Show Review Form – due Saturday 2 weeks after your final show
Going digital? Contact the PAC Shop at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any tech needs for your planned show, video series, etc.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your subcommittee chair.